ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Fees are per groups up to 30 people and can vary from 150€ for 3 hours (half day) up to 350€ for 6 hours (full day) depending on the chosen tour.
Special prices for 2 hours guided tours. Entrance fee not included.
For customised tours and/or for museum visits fees will be agreed per single events.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to book a tour, please get in touch by e-mail or by using the contact form and Tuscany Art Trek will get back to you.
Once the booking has been confirmed, you will be required a 40% advance payment by bank transfer (bank details will be given to you on receipt of booking confirmation). The other 60% of the booking amount will be paid in cash to the Tour Guide on the first day of your visit. A receipt will be given to you on that occasion.
The name of the participants can be modified free of charge.
Cancellation policy is typically as follows:
- Cancellation 72 hours prior to commencement of engagement: the advance payment will be withheld by Tuscany Art Trek.
- Cancellation 7 days prior to commencement of engagement: 75% of advance payment will be refunded to you.
Any cancellation must be made by e-mail. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
Cancellation 7 days prior to commencement of engagement: 75% of advance payment will be refunded to you. Any cancellation must be made by e-mail. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
No refunds can be provided for late arrivals, no shows, dropping out of the tour or leaving the tour for any reasons, after tour commencement or departure.
You will receive further details with your booking confirmation form.